radiusplugin-users

Re: SV: [Radiusplugin-users] RADIUS challenge support

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: SV: [Radiusplugin-users] RADIUS challenge support
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:14:00 +0100

Hi,

I think this is not possible with OpenVPN, because first the plugin cannot ask
the OpenVPN server for the one time password and second the OpenVPN server
cannot ask the OpenVPN client for the one time password.

The only solution I can think about is to use the username and the one time
password as the normal password during the authentication phase.

See http://www.howtoforge.com/openvpn_wikid_strong_authentication

Regards
Ralf