radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Gigawords support

From: William Cooley
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Gigawords support
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:26:40 -0500

I am using version 2.0c of the plugin and read in the changelog that it supports Gigawords.
I am not sure that it is working.
From what I've read Gigawords just counts the number of times Octets roll over. I thought that freeradius 1.1.7 had a 32 bit limit of 2GB. I have an accounting session open right now that shows the acct-input-octets just over 2147483648 (2GB) but still 0 Gigawords.

I'm using 64-bit Ubuntu and also 64-bit freeradius. Do the octets roll over at 4GB because of this or is there something else wrong?
Can anyone confirm that Gigawords support is working properly?
Regards,
William