radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn crashes, well sort of

From: Symon Fenton
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn crashes, well sort of
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:01:07 -0500

thanks for all the quick responses.

We are seeing some users login with an _ at the end of the name. It succeeds, and we know that the radius entry does not look like that. We wonder if that is the space at the end you speak of?

We're recompile and see how it goes.

Regards,

Symon

Ralf Lübben wrote:
William: You are right.

Symon: Please use the newest version http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/radiusplugin_v2.1_beta4.tar.gz

In past versions there was a problem with spaces in the username also in the combination with username-as-commonname.

Also the plugin will perform better if many user login at the same time.

If you still have the problem, please increase the "verb" option in the OpenVPN config to 5, so the plugin will produce more output and please also provide the log file to the mailing list or to me.

Regards,
Ralf