radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Possible bug / weird occurence

From: Dequan
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Possible bug / weird occurence
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:29:09 +0100

Following on from this, a 'find in files' for the word 'replace' only
returns 1 entry -- radiusplugin.cpp line 1100:

        string getTime()
        {
                time_t rawtime;
                struct tm * timeinfo;
                time ( &rawtime );
                timeinfo = localtime ( &rawtime );
                string t(ctime(&rawtime));
                t.replace(t.find("\n"),1," ");
                return t;
        }

Is it possible this is causing the error:

        std::out_of_range
        what():  basic_string::replace

or, am I trying to find bugs where there are none?!

Regards,
Dequan.