radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] openvpn stop mulitipule login's

From: Ski Mountain
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] openvpn stop mulitipule login's
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:54:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I did look quite a bit on the internet with no clear answer to my
question.

Is it possible with Radiusplugin to limit the number of times that a user
login's to say one time?  I am sure it might not be possible but, are there
some changes that would be made in freeradius to limit the number to one
simultaneous log in.  I  am also using mysql backed.

Thanks