radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Openvpn + Freeradius and Framed-IP-Address

From: Romeo Mihalcea
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Openvpn + Freeradius and Framed-IP-Address
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 03:35:49 +0300

I get this error after pushing Framed-IP-Address (10.8.0.5) from my
radius server to OpenVPN. Thats because I don't know how to also push
the remote ip (which in my case is the framed ip plus one: 10.8.0.6)

"Since you are using --dev tun with a point-to-point topology, the
second argument to --ifconfig must be an IP address. You are using
something (255.255.255.0) that looks more like a netmask. (silence
this warning with --ifconfig-nowarn)"

Is there a way of also pushing the remote address to the radius
plugin? If not, is there a bit of code I can change in the radius
plugin code since I'm compiling it myself anyway? (im not CPP coder
but I can manage pretty well with a bit of help via a good hint)