radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Client config file was not written, overwriteccfile

From: Barry Quiel
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Client config file was not written, overwriteccfiles is false
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:42:30 -0700

In my radiusplugin config file I have overwriteccfiles set to true. But the plugin is reporting that it is set to false. I imagine it's something I've done, since this seems like an error that probably would have been found and fixed already. I'm running 2.1a-beta1 release and not the latest SVN. It may already be fixed in the latest SVN but I couldn't find any discussion of it on the mail list archive.

First Question:
  Is this really broken or is it just me?

Second Question:
  If it is really broken is the fix already in the latest SVN?

On a somewhat unrelated note. I am building and packaging ( RPM ) this for me OpenVPN servers. Any chance you are going to release a version/tagged release anytime soon. Its easier to package with version numbers rather then SVN build numbers or checkout dates. Having an incrementing version number makes yum update much easier.

Thanks