Re: [RP] Rant. (Re: LP interview, irclog)

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] Rant. (Re: LP interview, irclog)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:59:10 +0200

Thus spoke Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> on 2001-04-11 08:34:18:

> There is some alternative way to "cut'n'paste" in X?  For instance, say,
> an url from gnus into a netscape/mozilla browser window?  Please share!

I heard about a program called xclipboard. Maybe it's not what
you're looking for, but who knows.

Another alternative is to not use netscape/mozilla. Both Emacs
and XEmacs has w3, in XEmacs, it can even display images. So you
can use Emacs shortcuts to cut-n-paste between gnus and w3.

OTOH, w3 does not support javascript & other stuff (which I really
hate, but that's another story)

Cheers,
 Gergely 'mouse ? what is that ?' Nagy