[RP] Can't build CVS version

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: [RP] Can't build CVS version
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:48:26 +0200

I have some problems building a newly checked out version of ratpoison.
After getting the code, being in directory ratpoison, I run:

% aclocal
% automake -a -c

and I get the following errors:

automake: configure.in: installing `./install-sh'
    error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
    error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./missing'
    error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./config.guess'
    error while copying

automake: configure.in: installing `./config.sub'
    error while copying

doc/Makefile.am:1: installing `doc/texinfo.tex'
    error while copying

configure.in: 25: required file `src/config.h.in' not found

What do I do wrong?

Jesper

--
                            "But how can one be warm alone?"