Re: [RP] ratpoison 0.2.0.cvs.20010806 in Debian Sid

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison 0.2.0.cvs.20010806 in Debian Sid
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 09:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Gergely Nagy wrote:

> Greetings fellow rodent-killers!
>
> Today I uploaded ratpoison 0.2.0.cvs.20010806-1 to debian, for the
> i386 architecture. I hope it'll be autobuilt for the others pretty
> soon, and will enter woody.

Excellent! Once upon a time, there was this guy who wrote a mouseless
window manager to stamp out the rodent and it took forever to release
1.0. But then a princess came along and turned him into a frog but then he
reverted to his normal self after getting jiggy with another frog (the
details are painful). Overjoyed to be his old self again, he first won
nethack and then did some other stuff, followed by a little bit of this
and a little but of that. Shortly after completing something irrelevant he
then slept a while and after a short post-sleep nap went on to eating some
food to gear up for the exciting task of getting reading to think about
making a release of the n\mouseless window manager. But of course that was
just a fairy tale. In reality its never that picture book perfect...