Re: [RP] autocomplete window name patch

From: sabetts
Subject: Re: [RP] autocomplete window name patch
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

At Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:48:38 -0700 (PDT) , Jess Kube <address@hidden> wrote:

>OK..by popular demand, here is just the diff for the new tab completion
>code. I'm not sure if we want to move this kind of functionality into the core
>or not.. but there should be a way to do this one way or another.

Is this something people have found useful? Since you only have to type part of
the window name in to jump to it anyway, I'm not sure how useful it is. The
only time I can see this becoming useful is if you have serveral windows whose
names differ only in the end or the middle: rxvt_a_dog, rxvt_b_dog. I haven't
found myself in this situation very often.