Re: [RP] Bug in help

From: E. Anders Lannerbäck
Subject: Re: [RP] Bug in help
Date: 23 Aug 2001 09:40:22 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> At 22 Aug 2001 16:44:48 +0200 , address@hidden wrote:
>

> >The latest version of actions.c (1.66) introduced a bug that mangles the
> >formatting on the help page.  The first column looks like this for me:
> >
> >C-t select 2
> >t   select 3
> >C-g select 4
> >0   select 5
> >
> >and so forth.  Evidently the description is offset incorrectly.  The
> >second column looks OK.  I took a very quick peek at the source, but
> >couldn't find the bug.

> Can anyone else verify this bug? I don't have this problem. Have you
> changed the font perhaps? Do you have a .ratpoisonrc, if so can you
> post it? Have you made any custo's to the source?

It looks like your last commit fixed the bug, but just for the record:
No, I hadn't made any changes to the source, and my .ratpoisonrc looked
like this:

bind R exec ratpoison -r

(And I used to have very complicated .rcs for other WMs ...)

/ Anders L

--
                    2001-08-23, Stockholm, Sweden:
             Sunrise: 05:26 (CEST), sunset:  20:13 (CEST)