Re: [RP] status bar: color-by-window?

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] status bar: color-by-window?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:03:26 -0800

2010/2/13 Joe Corneli <address@hidden>:
> Am I correct in remembering that back in the day
> individual lines could be given different colors?
> If so, is this feature still alive or possible?  Or
> is an external application suggested for this purpose?
> I'd like to highlight windows e.g. by regexp.

window border colors are set for focused windows. That's about it.
You'd need to patch rp to be able to explicitely set the border color
of a window. Depending on what windows you want to highlight, changing
the background color may work for you. I know someone who set their
xterm background based on the context of the screen session running
inside (work, ssh connections, recreation, etc).

-Shawn