Re: [RP] So what terminal _does_ display partial lines.

From: Ingo Krabbe
Subject: Re: [RP] So what terminal _does_ display partial lines.
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 05:23:19 +0200

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 09:12:00PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
>   I'm fine with my terminal centered and seeing a bit of my wallpaper,
> but is there really some terminal that shows partial lines, thus fills
> up the whole screen in ratpoison?

Hi John,

I'm not sure that I got you right but I only know terminals that fillup
the whole window surface with characters. Of course terminals might show
lines in non wrapping mode, partially, when the lines are longer than
the window.

Why do you want your terminal centered and not full screen?

bye ingo