[RP] FIXED: Re: First ratpoison setup,

From: Michael Jinks
Subject: [RP] FIXED: Re: First ratpoison setup,
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:20:27 -0500

The trouble was that I'm doing this through VNC, and for some reason,
my VNC sessions on ratpoison show up way bigger than they have on any
of the other WM apps I've been shopping around with in the last few
days.  It just so happened that my sessions here were of a size that
barely placed that "one thin line" I described at the right of my
physical display.  Coincidental.

Diagnosis: "C-t : set bargravity s", then try again with (for example)
"C-t w". Output now appears at the bottom of the screen instead, in an
area that's not overriding my VNC layout.  Now I just need to
configure that smaller.

Thanks to abusque on the IRC channel today, and cthuluh last night.