Re: ratpoison gets confused about what is the active frame

From: Axel Svensson
Subject: Re: ratpoison gets confused about what is the active frame
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 11:41:27 +0200

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 4:08 AM Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> There's a bug I run into sometimes that I can't quite reliably
> reproduce,

Reproducing it is your first problem. Try adjusting your configuration
with:

set border 3
set fwcolor "#a00000"
set bwcolor "#0000d0"

The above will help you double-check what frames ratpoison considers
active/inactive/empty.

I feel like deleting a frame is unpredictible wrt what frame is active
afterwards. Other than that, you say something about an "offending
frame". Maybe it's the window that offends you? Badly behaving
applications can steal focus sometimes.

In either case, you'll probably not get much help until you can
reproduce it. Good luck!