Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Full and incrementals

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Full and incrementals
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:40:06 -0700

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:31:21 -0500 (CDT)
Jason Holland <address@hidden> wrote:
>   I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for using rdiff-backup to
> keep one full and following incrementals for each week of the year?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Do you mean keep a different
full copy for each week (so in a year you would have 52 copies of the
source data)?  If so, I guess you could just run rdiff-backup with a
different destination directory each week.  It would take up a lot of
space though.

--
Ben Escoto