Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cygwin probs fsync again :(

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cygwin probs fsync again :(
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:08:22 -0400

Ben Escoto wrote:
The try...except was added last release to handle exactly this error.
So if we are using the same version I don't know why it wouldn't have
been caught.  Maybe you could just try this code manually, see if you
can figure out why cygwin wouldn't be catching the OSError like the
except says?

maybe I didn't get the new version on that system.
I will clean out cygwin and try again.

dave