Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.7 released

From: Scott Lamb
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.7 released
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:52:57 -0800

On Nov 12, 2006, at 7:12 PM, dean gaudet wrote:
i have to admit, i haven't tested these releases... but i'm still of the
opinion it's better for me to commit / release than it is to just let
things stagnate :)

I've set up a few buildbot installations recently, and I'd be happy to set up another for rdiff-backup. Didn't you say there's a test suite? If you could get it into a working state, I could get it to automatically run on several platforms after every commit. I could even throw in a Samba-based backup destination.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott Lamb <http://www.slamb.org/>