Debian packages for rdiff-backup1

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Debian packages for rdiff-backup1
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 04:00:00 +0000

Hello,

As I'm working on Minarca to make it backward compatible with rdiff-backup
v1.2.8. I've generated debian packages for Debian Stretch, Buster and
Bullseye.

Those might become handy if like me you are facing issues to upgrade all
your servers to the latest rdiff-backup v2. It's mostly useful for Bullseye
where only rdiff-backup v2 is available from repo.

Here the project home with instructions how to get it installed.
https://gitlab.com/ikus-soft/rdiff-backup-build/-/blob/master/README.md

--
IKUS Software inc.
https://www.ikus-soft.com/