Re: BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all o

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all open source
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:15:21 -0400

Hello Guy,

A rasberypi package is indeed a nice addition and would love to get it into
minarca.

As for fsync support, I plan to add it too but I need to handle other
priorities. The general idea is to extend rdiffweb to transparently support
both.

To collaborate you could start creating tickets for various subject or idea
and we could discuss how to implement it. PR are always welcome.