Re: cross-platform backup tool openSUSE Leap 15.4: version problem?

From: Lew Wolfgang
Subject: Re: cross-platform backup tool openSUSE Leap 15.4: version problem?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 08:42:41 -0700

Thanks for the update Frank.

What do you think about standing up a small server to
host 2.0.5 and then use NFS to reach the destination
filesystem?

I know performance would suffer, but that would be
acceptable as an interim measure.  I might even be
able to get a 40GbE interface working between the
two hosts.  Sounds like fun!

Regards,
Lew