Exclude directories based on a dot file presence ?

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Exclude directories based on a dot file presence ?
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 10:52:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering if something like this exists :

I'd like some directories to always be excluded from backups but
instead of having to everytime list them and potentially making
mistakes, I'd like every directory that has a ".rdiff-backup-ignore"
file (for instance) to never be included in backups.
Does something like that exists ? I couldn't see anything from the
doc, but maybe I missed it.

Cheers,

    Sylvain Munaut