Re: How to save Outlook mailbox ?

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: How to save Outlook mailbox ?
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:10:03 -0500

Hello Alex,

/B required some extra privilege according to the documentation. Still I
tested it and it's failing as follow:

ERROR : You do not have the Backup and Restore Files user rights.
*****  You need these to perform Backup copies (/B or /ZB).

Elevated privilege is not always available and I cannot rely on it...

@Jonathan Hutchins
> They both have internal backup routines that may require other MS
products to successfully back up.

Do you know such a product ? And how is it working ?

--
IKUS Software
https://www.ikus-soft.com/