Mangled example(s) in the "Usage examples" page?

From: qx6uwumzvv
Subject: Mangled example(s) in the "Usage examples" page?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 02:48:08 +0000

It appears that the examples to "lists the times of the available versions of
the file ..." in section 6 (Getting information about the backup directory) in
the "Usage examples" page
(https://rdiff-backup.net/examples.html#getting_information_about_the_backup_directory)
 have gotten mangled.  The two examples (old and new) look like

rdiff-backup --list-increments out-dir/filerdiff-backup -l out-dir/file
rdiff-backup list increments out-dir/filerdiff-backup -l out-dir/file

which don't look right and the old example (I only have 2.0.5 installed on the
machine where I need this) doesn't seem to work when I try to modify it for the
file I'm looking for.