Re: Fwd: Error messages while backing up

From: Eric Zolf
Subject: Re: Fwd: Error messages while backing up
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 06:43:35 +0100

Hi Mike,

the UpdateError ... "does not match source" hints at the fact that the backed-up file was modified while the backup took place. It seems that you've done an `apt upgrade` while doing the backup. If it wasn't the case and it happens repeatedly, then it could be worrying, else it only means that those individual files have not been backed-up. Overall the backup should be fine, the end of the output is important to confirm this.

In general, don't send a screenshot of the terminal, just copy&paste the pure text from the terminal.

KR, Eric