Re: Can I interrupt an rdiff-backup backup?

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Can I interrupt an rdiff-backup backup?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:10:31 -0500

Hello Mike,

Rdiff-backup is resilient to failure and will recover if the backup process
gets interrupted.

To help you understand why nothing happens when you start the backup, you
might want to increase the verbosity of rdiff-backup by using "-v"
something like "-v 5" or "-v 6" should help you understand why rdiff-backup
is doing under the hood.

--
IKUS Software
https://www.ikus-soft.com/