repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Savannah and HTTPS

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Savannah and HTTPS
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:32:14 -0400

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:56:48 -0400, Zak Rogoff wrote:
> Thanks for raising this concern. Is anyone available to open a dialogue
> with the Savannah developers, offering to help them evaluate the
> situation and make improvements?

I also brought this up >1 month ago to the sysadmins, but I hadn't
received a reply.

I'm actually concerned about this from a GNU perspective, so I'll
contact them on behalf of GNU.  The FSF sysadmins had to take care
of an expired cert, so I'm not sure how much the Savannah hackers will
be able to take care of themselves; I'll figure it out.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer