repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluat

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluating Repos
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:47:47 +0100

Hi again,

You're all welcome! I agree with you that the more platforms evaluated the more relevant the efforts would be! Maybe a sort of badge could be awarded to those sites depending on their commitment. It'd look nice in the web now considering  the approach of Georgia Young so as to convince us of trying to make things look stylish too (FSF Bulletin #29). ;)

Anyway, just as an example of my preliminar evaluation for Launchpad.net. Feel free to add any comments on it, specially in the Extra Credit section which (I'm sorry) I have not been capable of finding any explicit information in the platform.

Regards,
Félix Brezo