repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] Add info about Bitbucket

From: zizau
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Add info about Bitbucket
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:55:11 +0200

Hi, I wanted to start a project and I was thinking in what platform I will host the repositories. A while ago i found the page about repository criteria on gnu.org and now I prefer to use GitLab instead of GitHub (before reading the the page I though that GitHub was great). I also like GitLab because it have free private repositories and I want to have a private repository while my project is in very early development and it's not yet public. I don't like Savannah because I think the UI is old and complicated. I searched if there are other good hosting sites and I found that Bitbucket also offers some good features like unlimited free and private repositories and I was wondering if it's ethically good and what grade it have in GNU ethical repository criteria.

Thank you!