repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Hello?

From: Bert Van de Poel
Subject: Re: Hello?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:52:05 +0200

I've responded here from time to time when I have relevant information, e.g. about the Iran export ban GitHub was forced into (and then was able to get out of). I'm however too busy to follow all the discussions all the time, especially since subject and discussion have lately been mismatched, which makes it hard to follow the conversation.

Bert