repo-criteria-discuss

Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam-Stewart
Subject: Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:05:22 +0200

Notabug largely relies on reports from other users as well as a script
I run to see if a file such as LICENSE or COPYING exists in all the
repos. After which I manually check the ones that do not. This happens
about once a month.

Checking each individual file is not even remotely feasible. However
the rule that they *should* all be licensed exists. So a user reporting
a violation will be acted upon.