repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Please review codeberg.org

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: Please review codeberg.org
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:03:34 -0400

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 23:15:25 -0400 Richard wrote:
> This list was quite active a month ago, and we were making progress,
> but everyone seems to have drifted away, without quite finishing any
> of the reviews we were working on.

i apologize that i did not indicate this, but i had
intentionally paused my participation, waiting to see if that
one small bug, which is preventing notabug from a 'B' grade,
would be fixed - i reminded the notabug admin again today; and i
will be sending patches shortly, for many of the items on the
"recap of current proposals" thread

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/repo-criteria-discuss/2021-05/msg00000.html

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:29:16 -0400 Richard wrote:
> We haven't finished developing a workflow.  People worked on some
> checklists in https://libreplanet.org/wiki/.  I don't know which of
> them are carefully checked and which are not.

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:29:16 -0400 Richard wrote:
> Some of them may be ready to install -- but they may need some
> formatting to put them into the page
> https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html.

right, the notabug and sr.ht eveluations are ready; but the data
on the checklists is not suitable for the website - once each
evaluation is ready, the data will need to be made into usable
patches

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 23:20:01 -0400 Richard wrote:
> Please post on this list which repo you're working on,
> which questions you answer, and which answers you give for them.

yes, i think it is best if the details are sent to this mailing
list - the checklists are not suitable to hold much detail -
they are just helpful progress over-views of which items have
already been discussed and confirmed on the mailing list - each
completed checklist includes links back to this mailing lists,
for any significantly comprehensive reviews, where the details
can be found in the future