reproduce-devel

[task #15481] X11 libraries for Ghostscript

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [task #15481] X11 libraries for Ghostscript
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 11:49:52 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, task #15481 (project reproduce):

This is a good work around for GNU/Linux systems. However, I found that the
checking fails when it goes in my macOS laptop. Since I already have X11
libraries installed, there is no problem at all, so I can comment out the
checking lines. But I am noticing this point here to not forget this issue in
the future. Thanks!

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> I just added a check
<http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?id=08efcf9c3>
before building Ghostscript so we can suggest a solution to the user, until
this task is complete.

> As described in the commit message, if those libraries aren't found, it the
problem is explained to the user and a possible solution (if they have root
access) is suggested.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15481>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/