reproduce-devel

[task #15643] Add valgrind and patch to maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15643] Add valgrind and patch to maneage
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 14:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15643 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                     90% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #6:

This was an impressive catch! Thanks a lot Raul. Our three commits have now
been "squashed" into one and rebased over the most recent Maneage branch and
pushed <http://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=4493acc39> to the main
repo.

I tried to merge all the necessary components of the three commit messages
into one complete commit message.

I am really proud of this commit, each one of us tested it, committed
something to operate more smoothly for our particular case and it is finally
merged into Maneage as one commit (so the Maneage user's don't have to get
involved in the testing discussions ;-))!

Just one tiny thing Boud: for valgrind, there was no need to set
'mergenames=0' (the URL before the tarball didn't involve the version number),
so I corrected it to the standard one-line statement like 'patch', I tested it
and it worked like this :-).

I am now closing this task :-D.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15643>

  Message sent via Savannah