reproduce-devel

[task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15667] Install Lzip and Make before calling basic.mk
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 13:47:42 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #4, task #15667 (project reproduce):

Thanks Raul and Boud. Indeed, on some Tar implementations, Lzip isn't
supported by default. I just implemented the fix
<https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/commit/babc60f10327c8e22d9803de9797cf27202b7404>
in the default 'gbuild' and 'cbuild' rules that we use to build programs. It
won't be a problem in other programs that have custom calls of tar, because by
that point we have our own GNU Tar installed and ready to use.

So Raul, can you please pull this branch and build its most recent commit? I
just finished a clean build (including download of tarballs) on my system and
it worked.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15667>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/