reproduce-devel

[task #15818] Debian-slim container and specific GCC .deb file on Zenodo

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15818] Debian-slim container and specific GCC .deb file on Zenodo
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 05:22:10 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, task #15818 (project reproduce):

Thanks Pedram, I didn't know we can host a Duckerhub ourselves!

The main issue here is who to make the base/first docker image ourselves in a
reproducible way. Hosting/distributing that docker image is another issue
;-).

Based on the idea of longevity (and that hosting a large and evolving docker
image for the long term will not be cheap), I think the best solution is to
use Zenodo for the distribution ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15818>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/