reproduce-devel

[task #15942] Removing Metastore from Maneage

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [task #15942] Removing Metastore from Maneage
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, task #15942 (project reproduce):

See bug https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?60376

So I have to expand on my previous comment:
> I've never looked at how metastore works,

That remains correct, but it also seems that metastore has not been installed
for me, and I have _not_ benefited (or suffered) from metastore so far, and
have survived without it. So I can only claim that it _seems_ that metastore
_would_ be useful.

It's difficult to object to its removal based purely on an expectation that it
would be useful, especially given the original description of metastore having
some problems.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15942>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/