reproduce-devel

[bug #60282] Git installation crashes in macOS after upgrading to Big Su

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #60282] Git installation crashes in macOS after upgrading to Big Sur
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:48:21 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #60282 (project reproduce):

Git has been upgraded a lot since last year (when we done the latest software
update in Maneage): four releases have come out since then (it is currently
2.32).

I have a feeling that the Git people have already found this bug in macOS and
fixed it. So probably its best to do checks after updating the Git version in
Maneage.

Generally, we need to start a new run of updating the Maneage software, many
updates have come for many of our tools :-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60282>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/