reproduce-devel

[task #16244] Software update 2022-2

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #16244] Software update 2022-2
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 11:26:04 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #12, task #16244 (project reproduce):

GCC 12.1.0 was fully built and attached I am sending the output of the command
below (file #53560), with a slight modification (I removed the '-h' from
'free' so we have better resolution):

rm -f freecheck.txt && while true; do free | awk '/^Mem:/' >> freecheck.txt;
sleep 1; done

The resulting plot is shown in the P.S. Note that GCC itself was uncompressed
in '/dev/shm' (the ram), and that this is the total RAM usage. The slight
increase at the base of the end of the plot is because it had started building
other programs.

So probably keeping the previous 7GB (or maybe 8GB) size for available RAM
should be enough.

P.S.
(file #53561)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16244>