reproduce-devel

[bug #63043] cmake build rule uses host liblzma.so and other host librar

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #63043] cmake build rule uses host liblzma.so and other host libraries
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 16:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #63043 (project reproduce):

As you mentioned, one of the reasons that I had initially added the
'--system-*' options was to be sure about the versions of these libraries in
the final reporting of the used software by CMake.

But since CMake's design is problematic if the change suggested before fixes
teh problem, we can go ahead with this (letting CMake use its internal
versions), and simply say something this in the LaTeX target: "CMake
$(cmake-version) (with internal libraries distributed in tarball)".

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?63043>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/