jami

[Ring] What happened to sflphone?

From: David Burleigh
Subject: [Ring] What happened to sflphone?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 15:58:47 -0500

Well, I can't figure out where Ring is going. I used to depend on
sflphone for its ability to connect to our PBX via IAX, but now that
appears to have been abandoned. If Ring actually were a marriage of
sflphone's capabilities as a softphone with a peer-to-peer encrypted
text/audio/video mechanism it would be a wonderful replacement for
Skype, but it doesn't seem to be going that way. Am I mistaken?

--
David Burleigh
828-475-5126