jami

Re: [Ring] Build Error for Android

From: Thibault Wittemberg
Subject: Re: [Ring] Build Error for Android
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:19:25 -0400

Hi Mahesh,

Are you trying to build Ring Android on a Mac ?

If so, we encounter a build issue for Android client on this platform. I suggest you give it a try on a linux system if it's possible.

Feel free to give your feedback about this.

Thanks.

Thibault Wittemberg
Directeur de projets / Architecte de solutions Web et Mobile | Montréal, Qc
(+1) 514 276-5468 p. : 353