jami

Re: [Ring] Ring 1.0 coming soon, username blockchain reset

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [Ring] Ring 1.0 coming soon, username blockchain reset
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:47:06 -0400

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 06:56:48PM -0400, Adrien Béraud wrote:
> We also will be updating our documentation to encourage members of the
> community
> to run their own Ethereum blockchain nodes (participating to the same
> blockchain distributed network),

in case you were not aware of this yet, the unstable debian package mentioned a
few month ago in this post is available now to everyone in the main debian9
stable repos:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ring/2017-05/msg00041.html

so perhaps this could make a first version of an installation document fairly
simple - with a more elaborate "do-it-yourself" tutorial to follow later

i would be happy to experiment and write either of these documents if you wish