jami

[Ring] [Ring Android - 20180826]

From: nicolas lussier
Subject: [Ring] [Ring Android - 20180826]
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 10:12:55 -0400

I'm trying to use residential sip service of 1-voip.com with ring.

I have only half succes. I can call and receive call on linux but incomming sms show only a empth bubble ans outgoing sms do not going through. While I can only send call from android app.

Where do I find the information to solve my problem with sms ??

Also I have a nlc account that I forgot the password and created a nicolaslussier for which the account password dos not work on the website can som bothy enlight me on the password usage ??? He app do not ask for a password ! This is the reason I lost som account and I'm  not sure about my hability to keep nicolaslussier and nlc account since I first created the acount with the app !!

Thanks