rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: dacyb reffnance

From: Sally Auguste
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: dacyb reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:55:25 -0700

D i ea o r H i om k e O k wne l r,

Your c z re s di h t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV l VN r l ea k l e f st x at p e and want I z MM v EDI h ATE c c as d h to s e pe b nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L r OW f ER your monthly pa t ym w ent z s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea p ls c we have T v ODA x Y:

$ 4 b 90 , 0 g 00 a h s l f ow a f s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 0 a 00 a v s lo p w a f s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 25 m 0 , 0 v 00 a v s lo j w a i s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 2 n 00 , 0 a 00 a f s l m ow a j s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V i isi e t o v ur web s o it w e

Sally Auguste , Ap g pr f ova v l Ma u na a ge c r

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;