rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: contemporar = linema

From: Lugus Dodson
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: contemporar = linema
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:42:30 -0800

the stasis-resistant field that enveloped me.
you might call a certain kind of time pressure. For reasons I cant go
and it was still dark. Slept some more. At least the others snored on:
the time travelers not to tell anybody. Ill make this single
you are going to hear for quite a while.
from active duty; with talent in such short supply I had had the
I started to protest, realized the futility, kept my mouth shut. It
I read you.
What do you mean?
Never heard of it.
He scowled and growled. What pop group? What in hades are you
I meant it when I said dont worry. The threat of the thirty-day