rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: lungteste = buoyag

From: Javor Rotunno
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: lungteste = buoyag
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:47:13 +0100

Not only tall-but naked.
The novelty of the offer and their inherent greed warded off any
marching boots from NJ-28940. I woke up and remained silent and
Who were you talking to? Whose side are you on? Whats happening
It is. I was sent to warn you. A message was passed on from you-know-
reacted as I had, our eyes met but we said nothing.
and hide it well. A lot of types out there would be happy to kill you
and answer my questions. You may now speak.
enough to wear the plugs himself.
Attention, Jim diGriz, attention.
done. Sleep came easily but, unable to resist, I took one last peek at
I hit a switch and my amplified voice echoed Thank You, Thank You.