rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Special discounts.

From: Yvonne Kline
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Special discounts.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:44:32 -0120

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you about the results of the recent research concerning the quality of the medications offered on the Web. Hope that you will find this info useful.

Unfortunately, the results are pretty grim - of all the USA pharmacies investigated so far only the USDrugs online drugstore proved to sell 100% generic drugs. Surprisingly, its prices appeared to be among the lowest on the Internet.

We will keep on conducting such researches and informing you about the results.

Sincerely yours, Dr Kline and Co.