rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Anybody have experience with openvt?

From: chris clark
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Anybody have experience with openvt?
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 00:39:27 +0000

I agree, although I'd run at least two initially, so
that if something unexpected locks up the vt,
there's a spare to use for admin.

I also notices the chvt command, and played around using it to switch to a
console, and then back to X.

something like that might be a neat wrapper for
console apps spawned from root menu. (pine,irc, etc.)